If you’re looking for a unique and fun way to give out Valentines to your kids or their classmates, then these Race Car Valentine cards are perfect! With a message that says “I Like How You Roll”, this card has a road design across the front, making it ideal for any kid who loves cars. Plus, since it doesn’t involve food, these cards make a great non-food treat for any Valentine’s Day celebration. You can easily alter them to be for a birthday party or other fun event as well.
Tools & Materials
To make these race car valentine cards, here’s what you will need:
- Scissors/Paper Trimmer
- Toy Cars/Skateboard – Try finding some small toy cars that fit on the card. We found these 36 pack of pull back party favor cars on Amazon. You can also use Hot Wheels, Matchbox cars or even wooden ones.
- Washi Tape, Yarn, Thread or Glue Dots or other adhesive – You’ll use these to attach the toy car to the card.
- Printed Template – Download the printable template from here and print it out on cardstock paper so it’s sturdier for your creation.
How To Make The Cards
Once you have gathered all the supplies, here are instructions on how to make the race car valentine cards:
- Print out the template onto cardstock paper
- Cut the card template out along the dashed lines.
- Next, take your toy cars and attach them to the front of each card onto the track. If using yarn or thread, then make two tiny holes so that it is easy to thread through later. If not using yarn or thread, then simply adhere with glue dots or use washi tape instead.
Adding Your Personal Touch
Our templates include cards without the road designs which leaves plenty of room for customization as well. You can add names to the top of the cards or use the cards without road designs to write a short message directly onto the cards, making them more personalized. You can also add stickers or other decorations – there are plenty of ways to make these cards special.
And there you have it! These are quick and easy Race Car Valentine Cards that are perfect for any occasion – especially for kids who like cars! Plus since they don’t involve food items like candy or chocolate which can create allergies concerns during classroom parties – they are also safe and allergy friendly! We hope these cards put a smile on your little one’s face this Valentine’s Day season! Enjoy!